VOICE OVER

Mei 09, 2022 Amirol Ramli 0 Comments

 AMIROL : ----- Hey Hakimi -- why do you - still at lounge? ----- Do you take your lunch - so late? ----- It’s 3 PM - already.


HAKIMI : ----- I am as busy -- as a bee. ----- I have been - having some trouble -- keeping up with the amount of things -- on my plate right now, ----- and was hoping I could talk about my role at Audit Department -- , since - these things are taking up -- a significant amount of time. Are you busy? Would you join me?


AMIROL: ----- I’m sorry but I can’t join you. --- I have already got new tssk to do – So I want to make a little preparation to ease my colleagues and me complete this tssk early.


HAKIMI : You can't join me? --- Not a big deal. --- I need a coffee break, ---- my work makes me sleepy and I need to boost my energy. ----

HAKIMI : After this break - I need to continue - finishing the follow-up audit report. The report need to present during a next meeting.


AMIROL : Meeting? I didn't get any notice about next meeting.


HAKIMI : Your department not involved for this meeting.


AMIROL : That must be a lot of pressure to present an audit report, right? 


HAKIMI : Yes, I really hope I didn’t mess it up. By the way, have you receive any resume from student that interest to internship in our company?


AMIROL : Yes, but still in filtering process. Why do you want to know? Do you need more staff at your department?


HAKIMI : Absolutely, yes.


AMIROL : Alright. I will try my best to help you. I will offer them to internship under your department.


*IMAN IS COMING. DUDUK SEBELAH KAMAL DENGAN CAWAN**


AMIROL: Hi Iman. --- It feels like it's been a couple weeks didn't met you, where have you been, Iman? 


IMAN: I has been out of station for 2 weeks. I has been work in a subsidiary as a manager for a temporary time.


IMAN (Pandang Hakimi) : You know about the Hydrography project at Iskandar Puteri, right? I has lead that project.


HAKIMI : Hydrograph project? I heard about that, but I used to be ignorant about that. I’m having too many irons in the fire right now.


AMIROL : Hm .. Working at Audit Department, you have to burn the candle at both ends. I hope your teamwork give the best commitment.


HAKIMI: I’m still survive for it at the moment, but I’m have a problem to finish it. Lately, I'm having problems with mind distraction. It’s hard for me to overcome it.

 

AMIROL : So what do you usually distract on?


HAKIMI : Well, I don't know how to start, actually. Like--- I always get distracted with social media. You know, sometime people talk about me behind my back in a such way hide their status from me. And then another come to noticing me. Also People are so mean when talking bad about me on social media. 


IMAN : I feel you. It’s so difficult to concentrate on what I want to do. 


HAKIMI: Yes, I wasted too much time on it, and suddenly I realize that time is going so fast.


AMIROL : Actually, I has faced the same problem before this. My mind got distracted when the things like this happend. But lately I have improve slowly from day by day.


HAKIMI : That’s great! Do you have any tips that you would share me?


AMIROL : You asking the tips from me? I can not simply say I've been there. Since it is a matter of heart feelings and mind, I would say, you must control your mind and what you think about. The example is train your brain by making a game out of it. 


IMAN: Could you explain?


AMIROL : Actually it's Pomodoro Method, which is you set a timer and are completely focused on a task for a period of time, such as 45 minutes straight. Then allow yourself a 15-minute break.  


For example, If 45 minutes is a stretch, start with something more manageable, --- such as 25 minutes, and then give yourself a five-minute break. Then allow yourself to think on whatever distraction you want, but only for an allotted time. End up, you will don't care anymore what people talk about you.


HAKIMI : Have you try that?


AMIROL : I did it! That's why I'm sharing it with you.


IMAN : Do you have another tips to share?


AMIROL: I would say, you must Find a positive distraction when your mind can't focus on work anymore. Don't distract your mind with negativity. Make sure the distraction will give impact you new mood to do the important job.


IMAN : I agree with that. Distraction can help us manage any kind of emotional distress, as long as we use it correctly. 


AMIROL Absolutely, yes.: It can help to try focused distraction or redirecting out thoughts to something specific, instead of simply letting our mind wander where it will.


AMIROL: An another tips, accept instead of reject the things what people think about us. 

Try turning toward those thoughts instead of away. That might sound completely illogical, but this technique can really work.


HAKIMI: Accepting instead of reject? It's sound painful to accept the things we don't want.


AMIROL: You can’t push pain away forever, though, and when you finally allow yourself to confront it, you might be unpleasantly surprised by its intensity. 


IMAN: I agree with that. Don't let their words destroy your confidence, but do consider them carefully. Just because something is said in a negative way doesn't mean it's wrong. It's better to think of this type of "hater" as a harsh critic instead.


AMIROL : Consider not engaging at all. It's hard to please everyone, and it's hard to meaningfully connect with someone over a comment board. This is especially true when a person has a habit of making hateful remarks. This is the nature of having an online presence. Some people may hate you for the very things that others love


HAKMI : Should I confront to people who dislikes or not satisfied with me?


AMIROL : I think that is the best option. But for me, I got better at distance myself from that people and hiding my feelings. But when people crossed the line so many times by being manipulative, I will confront.


AMIROL That's all tips that I can share. Do you have any tips based on your experience, Iman? I think HAKIMI need an alternative tips to keep his mind sane.


IMAN: I would say, Don't respond to trolls. Confront face to face is better. Haters you run into online can sometimes be even more persistent than the ones you see every day. However, remember that their motivations are usually the same: they're looking for a reaction from you.


HAKIMI (TENGOK JAM TANGAN) : I think I need to end this live. I need to continue the job. Thank you Amirol for your ranting. 


AMIROL : It's was nothing. I hope you're doing good as much as I do. 




Mungkin yang ada suka...